Saturday 18 April 2020

Minecraft: My opinion

I Tried Minecraft For The First Time.


So I finally gave 'Minecraft' a whirl.....and yes...I liked it.
But I have to admit that at first I was really getting bored but then I went to youtube and saw a couple of videos about Minecraft for Newbies, then I understood the game and that there's much more to do.....but I still not have a grasp on the game.
Because I prefer to stack up boxes and make worlds rather than do role-playing.

The game is designed very well and when you start making a world in the creative mode there are just infinite things for you to do. This game lets you to build literally anything and pushes your imagination. 

I am currently building my first house in the game and it is not finished yet....actually it's barely even started but I would really like you to see it, so here is a glimpse:-


Well I know it's not great but hey I just started.
I recommend you to play this game if you're bored, I promise that you'll have fun.

Cheers To Knowledge.



No comments:

Post a Comment