Thursday 9 April 2020

TV show review- Byomkesh Bakshi

Byomkesh Bakshi 

Hello everyone, today I'll be doing a TV series review.....wait a minute, basically this would be my opinion on this show and some information related to it. So let's start :-


Actually, this is my first time doing this so I thought why not start with a classic and one of my favorite TV series. 
I know most of you have not watched or even heard about this series 
Byomkesh Bakshi, is an Indian crime mystery TV series. It revolves around a detective named 'Byomkesh Bakshi' who solves criminal cases with his incredibly deductive mind and positive attitude. In this show Rajit Kapur plays the title role and he also has a friend and sidekick named 
'Ajit Kumar Banerji' which is played by K.K. Raina.


There were two season, first season(1993) had 14 episodes and the second season(1997) had 20 episodes. This series was telecasted on the Indian TV channel DD national.
I know for sure most of you have not watched or even heard about this show, also I admit that when my mom recommended this show to me I was not interested to watch it but as I went through the episodes, the tables really turned.


SYNOPSIS:-

Byomkesh Bakshi is actually a fictional character created by Sharadindu Bandyopadhyay. 
'He is a Bengali detective' everybody thinks but actually he identifies himself  as Satyanweshi meaning 'truth seeker' rather than a detective.


My Personal Opinion:-

This is the perfect time to explore this show because it is being re-telecasted on DD national due to the lockdown and for my fellow outsiders, you can easily find it on youtube
Go on and watch this show with your family because I know that this show's amusement would be enhanced with your family.
Most of you would think that he's just like Sherlock Holmes but in my opinion there is one difference
HE IS BETTER THAN HOLMES.

 Cheers To Knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment